Please check the following points carefully before adding your Instagram account:
- The Instagram account you are trying to add is not private and does not have age-restricted content.
- The email address and phone number responsible for this Instagram account are correct and you have access to them.
- You have previously accessed this account through the Instagram app or website.
- This is a real account and you have already made posts on it.
- Two-factor authentication is disabled for this account.
Step by step:
- Log in to your account at https://thegrowth.app/
- In the left menu, select
- Click above on
add new account
4. Enter the data for
of your instagram account.
5. Select the type of device you want to emulate (andoid or ios).
6. Enter the method for verifying your account.
7. Your account includes a 4g mobile proxy (super secure), worth $80 on the market, but if you have your own proxy you can add it. -optional
8. Device ID and Custom Agent: emulate your own Android device so that Instagram thinks the activity comes directly from your phone. If you need help, contact us. -optional
9. Click on the button
add account (add account).