How to upload a photo / video, story or album
Note: Instagram videos must be less than 60,000 seconds long and must meet these Instagram video posting requirements, which you can find here-.
Step by step:
- Click onadd post in the left sidebar.
- Select the type of post you want to make: photo or video, story or album.
- Select the account.
- Upload content from your computer, dropbox, or a URL.
- Select the post by dragging your photo or video to the box on the right where it says new post.
- Add a caption or a first comment. You can use emojis.
- Select the
and time (schedule ) of the publication.
- To add location, facebook sharing, biolink or other settings, go to advanced settings.
9. Click on the blue button schedule the post.