To edit images, you no longer need Canva or Adobe Photoshop. In Instalizer we have a full-featured image editor that can quickly fix your images, crop media for story ratio, rotate an image and more.
TUI Image Editor – featured image editor using HTML5 Canvas, provides powerful filters to edit all your images in one place.
To access the TUI image editor, you first need to click on an image loaded in the media gallery, and then click on the pencil icon, as shown below;
With the TUI image editor you can do it:
Photo manipulation #
- Crop, flip, rotate, draw, shape, shape, icons, text, mask filter, image filter
- Load images, Undo, Redo, Redo, Reset, Delete object (Shape, Line, Image mask…)
Powerful filter function #
- Grayscale, Invert, Sepia, Blur, Blur Sharpen, Emboss, RemoveWhite, Brightness, Noise, Pixelate, Color Filter, Tint, Multiply, Blend
All functions #
Users can easily;
- Customizable tools: you can remove or modify and add custom stickers, shapes, fonts, frames and more.
- Photo manipulation: resize, crop, transform and much more.
- Filters – The image editor comes with many built-in filters such as grayscale, blur, black and white, vintage, and more.
- Frame: add integrated frames to photos of any size or add your own frames.
- Crop –Crops the photo to one of the specified aspect ratios or allows users to select a custom cropping area via the user interface.
- Draw – Powerful free drawing tool that supports both mouse and touch, has multiple types of brushes, colors and much more.
- Text – Full support for adding text to images. You can use several hundred google fonts or just custom fonts added.
- Shapes – Custom shapes can be easily added by simply specifying the path to the SVG image.
- Stickers: custom stickers can be added or removed. Any type of image can be used as a sticker.
- Corners – Image corners can be rounded with a simple click.
- Empty Canvas – Pixie does not have to edit the existing photo, custom images can be easily created from scratch as well.
- History – All editor actions are non-destructive and can be easily undone and redone using the history tool.
- Objects – All objects, such as stickers, shapes and text, are on their own layer and can be easily moved, resized, deleted and modified by changing their color, adding a shadow, background, etc.
- Patterns and gradients – All objects can be filled with many built-in or custom patterns and gradients.
- Save – Modified images can be easily saved to a local device or to the server via the API or interface.
- Zooming and scrolling – The canvas can be zoomed and scrolled using the mouse, mouse wheel or tap and pinch gestures on mobile devices.